£6 per lesson (PAYG), after the initial first FREE lesson until a standing order of £40 a month for tuition is set up.
All Students require to pay a membership fee of £38 (annually) on or before the third week of starting TKD to cover insurance & association affiliation (TAGB). This will complete your membership to either Runcorn or West Kirby TAEKWONDO for a year.
TAGB TAEKWONDO Clubs offer:
At The Jason Rodd School’s Of TAEKWONDO our aim is to coach, motivate and inspire those who have chosen TAEKWONDO as a path for positively transforming their lives. Our commitment to bringing you quality instruction and training to all is what sets us apart from any other TAEKWONDO school. Benefits & improvements such as self-confidence, discipline, a fitter & healthier you and skills needed to defend themselves are just some of the positive results we can achieve together. Our goal is to create a sound foundation for both adults & children’s physical, psychological development through motivation and encouragement enabling students to succeed and instill in all of our students values such as, self control, discipline, self-respect, and respect for others. All Coaching at The Jason Rodd school’s of TAEKWONDO is lead by professional Head Coach Jason Rodd 5th Degree Black Belt, A fully qualified T.A.G.B instructor with over 21years experience in TAEKWONDO. All Classes are supported by a range of 1st – 3rd Degree Black Belts adults & juniors who too, have many years experience. With well over 150 students attained Black Belt and above with us. Could you be one our next Black Belt TAEKWONDO Students?
1. Self-Discipline – One of the central tenets of TAEKWONDO is an absolute focus on self-discipline. Today’s kids are so accustomed to receiving instant gratification that lessons in self-restraint and discipline aren’t always easy to come by. Children & Adults with a martial arts background, however, are continually reminded of how essential self-discipline is.
2. Boosting Socialisation Skills – Those who don’t always thrive in highly social environments may find it easier to get to know people and make new friends when they’re in a room filled with peers who share a common interest. Individuals may not always have much common ground, but devotees to TAEKWONDO are able to get to know one another through shared pursuits. Partner-driven exercises can also foster camaraderie, as they force individuals to pair off and build their skills together.
3. Encouraging Physical Activity – Limiting screen time is a great idea when it comes to getting kids off the couch and encouraging them to be more active, but it only goes so far. Enrolling an inactive child in such a physically demanding pastime not only discourages the sedentary lifestyle she’s used to, but also gives her an enjoyable activity that inspires her to keep moving.
4.Learning to Set and Achieve Goals – TAEKWONDO progression is based around an accomplishment system of colored belts that signify the wearer’s degree of skill. When you strive toward each new belt, he or she are learning a valuable lessons about setting and reaching his goals.
5. Increased Self-Esteem – Confidence comes with achievement, so your self-esteem level will get a boost with every new move mastered and every belt earned. Individuals who struggle with a low sense of self-worth usually become more confident as time progresses while they’re enrolled in our TAEKWONDO classes.
6. Instilling a Sense of Respect – Learning any martial arts style will require you to show your instructor unflinching respect. Today’s culture doesn’t always include respect for authority, adults or those in advanced positions. When attending to tae kwon do classes regularly, you will be learning lessons in respect along with new moves.
7. Encouraging Non-Violent Conflict Resolution – Thinking that TAEKWONDO instruction promotes violent behaviour is justified if your only experience with the activity comes from television or movies. In fact, many defensive styles teach peaceful, non-violent conflict resolution skills and emphasis the importance of avoiding a physical altercation.
8. Improving Listening Skills – In order to master the skills being taught and advance through the belt ranks, you will have to exercise superior listening skills. Individuals who aren’t always adept when it comes to paying attention to what they’re told can benefit from the verbal instruction and one-on-one work in the Dojang (training hall)
9. Developing Teamwork Skills – Whether, breaking boards to get a new belt or sparring in a practice setting to master a new skill or pattern, there are few things that you will do in our TAEKWONDO classes that will be done on your own. Working together to learn new things and accomplish goals is an important life lesson for anyone to learn, and instruction in TAEKWONDO can help further that lesson.
10. Improvement in Other Areas of Life – The benefits of TAEKWONDO training doesn’t end in the dojang. The boost in confidence, increased fitness level and new cooperation skills will also help you navigate the academic and social aspects of life, affect behaviour (in a positive way)and have an all-around good influence on the individual as they develop in TAEKWONDO.